The once winless Miami Dolphins will seek an unexpected three-game winning streak Sunday afternoon vs. the Buffalo Bills at Hard Rock Stadium. Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick pounded in a score against the Indianapolis Colts last Sunday, leading a 16-12 upset victory. These two AFC East divisional squads met October 20 in Buffalo, where Bills quarterback Josh Allen led a 31-21 second-half comeback victory after trailing 14-9 at the break.
DATE: Sunday, November 17
TIME: 1:00 p.m. ET
SITE: Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.
LINE: BUF - 6.5; O/U: 40.5
RADIO: Dolphins Radio Network, KISS 99.9 FM, 560 WQAM, 1210 WNMA (Spanish)
Radio Announcers: English broadcast - Jimmy Cefalo, Bob Griese, Joe Rose, Kim Bokamper; Spanish broadcas t- Raul Striker Jr., Eduardo Martell.
Players to Watch
1. Bills QB Josh Allen - In Buffalo’s 31-21 come-from-behind win over the Dolphins on October 20, Allen finished 16-for-26 with 206 passing yards and two second-half touchdown tosses. Keeping Allen inside the pocket will be critical for Miami’s defense, as Allen has shown his running capability once scrambling outside.
2. Dolphins RB Kalen Ballage - Ballage, serving as the Dolphins’ top running back due to Mark Walton’s four-game suspension for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy, gained 43 yards on 20 carries last Sunday against Indianapolis. Ballage’s longest gain on his 20 touches? Seven yards. That is not a very pleasing statistic.
3. Bills WR John Brown - Brown hauled in a touchdown reception in the October 20 meeting in Buffalo and should create some space Sunday, as the Dolphins will be without cornerbacks Ken Webster and 2018 Pro Bowler Xavien Howard.
4. Dolphins WR DeVante Parker - Once again, Parker led the Dolphins receivers in yards last Sunday, picking up 69 on five receptions. Parker will continue to have an increased role in the offense, with Preston Williams sustaining a season-ending knee injury and the lack of production from both Jakeem Grant and Albert Wilson.
5. Bills RB Frank Gore- Gore, who suited up for the Dolphins a year ago and a former Miami Hurricane, will return to Hard Rock Stadium Sunday. Gore gained a team-best 55 yards on 11 carries October 20.
This story was written by Brandon Liguori. Follow him on Twitter: @BrandonRLiguori